First Post!

Ermm.. Hi, hewooooo~

First thing first, let me introduce myself :D I'm Wilson 李 and mostly ppl called me with "son" or "ason". I work as web consultant.. So, feel free to text me if you have any questions about digital things..

I'm going to tell you a bit story about this blog.

Actually, this blog has been running from 2007 (Yes! 10yrs ago and still counting). Back in the past, perhaps some of you have already known this blog as a download source for anti-mainstream music (lounge, jazz, acoustic, audiophile, instrumental, chillout, new age, etc). But since music sharing is considered as music piracy and all my files were deleted, then I stopped this blog :(

What's motivate me back then when there's no like / love button before? Well, there are a lot of unexpectedly reason, such as:
  1. Some donors who appreciate my sharing
  2. Met new friends ~ we're still be friends until now FYI 😁
  3. and not to say "point rewards" for each download
  4. bla bla bla

And today... I'm planning to liven up this blog~! Not as a musical blog, but I'm going to turn this blog into my personal blog. I'll post whatever I found in my daily (probably food, travel, work, friends), but I'm not sure if I able to update it periodically.. For the start, I'm gonna to repost some from 2016~

Hope you enjoy my diary : )

Tags:

Share:

0 comment(s)