Ladies First

Artist: Various Artists
Album: Ladies First
Year: 2012

CD 1:
01 - Adele - Someone Like You
02 - Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
03 - Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
04 - Charice - Note To God
05 - Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
06 - Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
07 - Susan Boyle - I Dreamed A Dream
08 - Bette Midler - From A Distance
09 - Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye
10 - Jewel - Foolish Games
11 - Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You
12 - Cyndi Lauper - True Colors
13 - Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares To You
14 - Taylor Dayne - I Will Always Love You
15 - Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

CD 2:
01 - Mariah Carey - Hero
02 - Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
03 - Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
04 - Christina Perri - Jar Of Hearts
05 - Dido - Thank You
06 - LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight
07 - Faith Hill - There You'll Be
08 - Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
09 - Beverly Craven - Promise Me
10 - Annie Lennox - No More I Love You
11 - Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
12 - Sade - Smooth Operator
13 - The Corrs - Runaway
14 - Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
15 - Chaka Khan - Through The Fire

Share:

4 comment(s)