search mp3

Dear friends,

Sorry~ Since my accounts (mediafire and rapidshare) have been suspended, automatically all the download links are broken also.
I don't think I'm going to continue to re-upload all the album in ramrus.blogspot.com :( Perhaps, I will update the posts only without the download link~

Feel free to join the group:
raMrus.blogspot / http://www.facebook.com/groups/129054517170290

-----------------------------
raMrus.blogspot is dedicated for Sound Quality (SQ) Lovers~

major genre: audiophile | acoustic | jazz | easy listening | instrumental | orchestra | new age
side genre: hip hop | rnb | trance | chillout

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Tata - Lately

Artist: Tata
Album: Lately

01 - Fly Me to The Moon
02 - The Shadow of Your Smile
03 - Take Me Home, Country Roads
04 - Stardust
05 - La Isla Bonita
06 - Lately
07 - Cheek to Cheek
08 - All I am
09 - Once I Loved
This Music is supported by kassa9 audiophile store

download link

2 comments:

raMrus.ason said...

download link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/242983204/Tata-Lately_raMrus.rar

Anna said...

Thanks very much..lovely post!